Quality and Environment Policy
TABOR considers its Quality and Environment Policy as one of the fundamental pillars of the company's success, orienting itself towards obtaining the best quality, continuous improvement and the best possible environmental performance.
This guidance is supported by the following principles:
- Satisfy customers, both internal and external;
- Provide products and services that satisfy the agreed requirements;
- Adopt technologically efficient production processes, in order to make production profitable, eliminate flaws, contribute to the preservation of the environment and act to prevent pollution;
- Monitor and control significant environmental aspects, giving special importance to waste management, continuing to privilege recovery operations;
- Continuously improve production and environmental practices, with the objective of achieving the best qualitative results, minimizing environmental impacts, direct and indirect, resulting from environmental aspects such as the consumption of resources and the production of effluents (liquid, solid and gaseous), obtaining sustainable profitability that guarantees future development;
- Promote the awareness and training of its employees and those who, on behalf of Tabor, work;
- Provide each employee and supplier with the appropriate skills so that they can perform their work and / or carry out their supplies without defects, according to the defined performance standard, with the least possible environmental impact;
- Promote the involvement of its employees, in order to encourage the improvement of the performance of their activities, taking into account the opinion of interested parties and, as far as possible, environmental issues;
- Ensure compliance with applicable and adopted compliance obligations.
TABOR, on the route of continuous improvement, regularly evaluates its performance in order to achieve the objectives and goals established by it, adapting its Quality and Environment Policy to the constant evolution of activities, products and services and relationships with interested parties.