Quality and Environment
The competence and experience acquired by Tabor from its foundation to the present day have led to a gradual and sustained growth, this growth is supported by the principles that are part of the Tabor Quality Policy that guide us in the present and for the future:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Supply of products and services in accordance with the Clients' requirements and expectations.
- Satisfaction of applicable requirements.
- Commitment to continuous improvement throughout the Tabor structure in order to enhance the achievement of results and goals.
- Commitment to robust and clear processes that allow the definition and monitoring of quality objectives.
ISO 9001 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Certified by TUV Rheinland, Tabor guarantees the methods and responsibilities to achieve quality policies and objectives. Based on seven quality management principles, the ISO 9001:2015 standard defines the company's way of working in order to meet our customers' requirements:
- Customer Focus;
- Involvement of collaborators;
- Process strategies;
- Organizational context;
- Evidence-based decision-making.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 certification:
Helping to develop and improve performance, as well as demonstrating high quality parameters of the service provided throughout its value-added chain. Certification is the result of an audit of the involvement of the entire structure in complying with the requirements.
- Work efficiently;
- Comply with standards and regulations in force;
- Attract new markets;
- Identify and avoid risks.
Tabor constantly optimizes its internal quality control processes in order to maintain ISO 9001 certification. Certain that our customers are increasingly Quality conscious and expect suppliers to proactively meet the highest quality requirements of products and services, they want this information in advance in order to ensure that Tabor will continue to meet their needs in the short and medium term.
"It's a challenge, but also an opportunity that Tabor intends to take advantage of."
The reputation of ISO - "International Organization for Standardization" and the international recognition of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 give prestige to the image of any organization. Simultaneously, they provide the continuous improvement of processes and Quality Management Systems, which will translate into overall performance improvement and will positively influence Tabor's results.