The competence and experience aquired by Tabor since its foundation to the present days, lead to a gradual and sustainable growth, wich is supported by the fundamentals that make our Quality Policy and guide us now and in the years to come:
- Customer satisfaction;
- Supply of services and products accordingly to the specifications and our clients expectations;
- Satisfaction of appliable requisites;
- Strong focus on continuous improvement across each department of Tabor in such a way that we can potentiate the gain of goals and intended outcome;
- Strong belief in implementing robust processes that allow the clear definition and follow-up of the Quality goals.
"Quality control is Tabor primary KEY element in the company's philosophy."
The “PME Líder” companies are proposed by one of 10 banks operating in Portugal and must obey the following criteria:
• Small or medium-sized companies;
• Rating issuing by a bank. Standardization is achieved by converting these ratings into the highest levels of rating (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) of the National Mutual Guarantee System;
• Growing turnover or growing EBITDA or positive net profit;
• The turnover should be of at least €1.000.000,00;
• The financial autonomy should be of at least 30%;
• Minimum of 8 employees.
After confirming the information sent by the Banks, IAPMEI issues the “PME Líder” label which will be valid for one year.
With the issuing of this label, IAPMEI has managed to create a database with the best SME’s in Portugal.
Advantages in becoming PME Líder
The main advantages in becoming “PME Líder” are:
• Increasing notoriety: These companies receive a certificate as one of the leading SME’s in Portugal, and gain visibility, thus becoming more attractive to other actors in the market, such as banks and suppliers;
• Better financing conditions: Special offer from financial partners, in particular special terms for mutual guarantee and bank loans.
Banks with whom IAPMEI has established a Protocol: Banco BIC, Banco BPI, Banco Popular, Barclays, Caixa Geral de Depósitos, Crédito Agrícola, Millennium BCP, Montepio, Novo Banco, Novo Banco Açores, and Santander Totta.
Other than granting a label of reputation in the relationships between market companies, it is simultaneously a prequisite that promotes the networking with a diversified credit financial funds.
ISO 9001 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Implementing ISO 9001:2008 enables continuous improvement and organization’s quality management systems (QMS) and processes. In turn, this improves the ability of its operations to meet customer requirements and expectations.
Tabor is currently undergoing the process of acreditation to meet the ISO 9001 standards.
Improving it’s Quality Management Systems can positively boost Tabor profitability. Demonstrating real commitment to product and service quality can transform tabor corporate culture because, as a result, employees understand the requirement for ongoing improvement.
ISO 9001:2008 is based on seven quality management principles:
- Customer focus;
- People engagement;
- Process approach;
- Decision making based in evidences;
- Relationship management.
Quality Management System certification from SGS will help our organization develop and improve performance. ISO 9001:2008 certification will enable us to demonstrate high levels of service quality when bidding for contracts and a valid ISO 9001:2008 certificate shows that we follow internationally recognized quality management principles.